Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little more work done.....

So I ordered my new carpet for the interior.  Unfortunately,  It had a defect and I had to send it back so waiting for the new one to arrive so I can get the interior back together.  I did go ahead and changed out all the dash lights to LED's (RED) and started applying the Carbon fiber vinyl to various plastics on the dash.  looks good so far.  Also added some white vinyl overlays to the dash gauges.

gotta get some better pictures of how it looks lit up at night.  keep getting bad reflections that make it look like the gauges are unreadable.

Also managed to fix the electric tonneau release for the top.  couldn't track down why  it wasn't working, so I just ran a new wire from the relay since it was good there.  works like new now.  Gonna get to the top release next.  I managed to find a new lever and bracket, just have to fabricate a new mounting plate.

Also found the matching 50x4 amplifier for my sub amp.  the pair of chrome Memphis amplifiers should look and sound great.

I was also able to fix the ECM issues. Turns out the ECM itself was indeed bad.  I picked up a used refurb ECM and popped it in.  All my reading came back to normal and the car now runs great.  no more hesitation and revs a lot stronger.






No comments:

Post a Comment